‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is one of Bollywood's most eligible bachelors, despite his string of relationships and the efforts of h...

Aamir Khan: 'If I try my best, I can persuade Salman Khan to get married!'

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is one of Bollywood's most eligible bachelors, despite his string of relationships and the efforts of his friends and family members, but Aamir Khan is pretty confident about convincing his buddy to tie the knot.

On the occasion of his birthday yesterday, when asked about his efforts to persuade Salman to get married, Aamir said with a laugh, ''I know you guys keep telling me every year to convince him to get married, but I have not tried my best yet. If I do give it my best shot, I am sure I will be successful!''


Wonder if Salman quips, 'Challenge accepted' on reading this piece of news...

0 coment�rios: