‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

New year, new Iggy Azalea. After facing her fair share of public drama in 2015, the 25-year-old rapper is readying a return to the spotli...

Iggy Azalea Is 'Glad' for All the Drama of 2015, But Still Wishes She Could 'Memory-Erase' It

New year, new Iggy Azalea.

After facing her fair share of public drama in 2015, the 25-year-old rapper is readying a return to the spotlight with a new album and a new outlook. Although, if she had her way, she'd love to block 2015 out of her mind.

"If I could, I would Men in Black memory-erase 2015, I totally would -- that would be amazing!" she told Elle Canada, citing her feuds with Azalea Banks and Papa John's Pizza as two of her biggest regrets. "But in a weird way I'm glad for it all. Because of what happened, there were a lot of friendships that I ended up rekindling and people I started working with again. It made me reflect and change things that I may not have even considered changing before. So, I'm really glad that it all happened."

But don't expect to see her snapping selfies with Banks anytime soon.

"I still hate Azalea Banks," she said point blank.

"We don't like each other on a personal level, and that has gone on for many years -- before the Black Lives Matter incident happened," she explained. "So when I dismissed her, people started to think that I dismissed the whole movement, but I wasn't trying to dismiss Black Lives Matter -- I was trying to dismiss her because it's our personal s***. I don't think the subject matter of her tweet was invalid; I just think it was emotionally charged and driven by something else, and the whole thing got so misconstrued."

0 coment�rios: