‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid's son, Jack Quaid, is getting candid about what it was like growing up with famous parents. The 23-year-old...

Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid's Son Jack Talks His 'Not Normal' Childhood and Parents' Divorce

Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid's son, Jack Quaid, is getting candid about what it was like growing up with famous parents.

The 23-year-old Vinyl actor recognizes the fact that he had a different childhood experience than most during an interview with Theo Von and Matthew Cole Weiss for their Allegedly podcast, but says his A-list parents were still just "mom and dad" to him.

"I acknowledge fully that the way that I grew up was not normal," Jack says. "But at the same time, despite what my parents do, they're still a mom and a dad. They're not like characters at the dinner table. My dad has never been Jerry Lee Lewis at my graduation, nothing has gone down like that. I have perspective on it simply if all the other kids I grew up with had celebrity or actor parents, then I'd think, 'This is the world!'"

However, he notes that it was harder to trust people.

"I would notice kids at school would want to be my friend for the wrong reasons," Jack shares. "I just kind of know who's a bulls**t artist immediately."

Jack also opens up about his parents' headline-making divorce in 2001, after 10 years of marriage. In a memorable 2008 InStyle interview, the When Harry Met Sally actress acknowledged having had an affair with her Proof of Life co-star, Russell Crowe, but claimed that Quaid was unfaithful to her during their marriage as well.

0 coment�rios: