‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

It's complicated. Despite plenty of engagement rumors -- and two blinding diamond rings to back it up -- Nicki Minaj still says she...

Nicki Minaj Still Says She's Not Engaged to Meek Mill But Sometimes He Calls Her 'His Fiancee'

It's complicated.

Despite plenty of engagement rumors -- and two blinding diamond rings to back it up -- Nicki Minaj still says she's not officially set to wed.


"I'm not engaged yet," Minaj tells Nylon magazine about taking the next step with her boyfriend, rapper Meek Mill. "He said that my third ring would be my engagement ring. But sometimes he calls me his fiancee, and I'm always trying to stop him, like, 'Nope! I ain't got that third ring yet!'"

Nicki says if she does tie the knot, she's definitely having a child.

"We're just taking it one step at a time," Minaj, 33, says. "And, you know, if that happens, if I get married, then I'll have a child, and that'll be fun, because I can't wait to hold my baby."


Although marriage is still up in the air for the "Anaconda" rapper, she couldn't be happier in her relationship. Minaj praises her beau for being "a secure-enough man" to appreciate her outspoken attitude.

"When he and I were just friends, he would always say, 'You remind me of my mother, and I like that because you're like a dude. You're tough like a guy and you talk like a dude,'" she shares. "So I always got the sense that me being tough and bossy was a turn-on for him. And it's important for me to keep my voice. Being in a relationship shouldn't mean that you lose your voice. Being in a relationship should mean that you've met a secure-enough man to allow you, in a sense, to remain a queen."

0 coment�rios: