‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Welcome to paradise, rose lovers! No, not Paradise — that won’t arrive until August. Today’s “paradise” is Jamaica. Just look at how happy ...

'The Bachelor' Ep 9 Recap: 'I'm in Deep Trouble'

Welcome to paradise, rose lovers! No, not Paradise — that won’t arrive until August. Today’s “paradise” is Jamaica. Just look at how happy our Bachelor is to be here!

And why shouldn’t he be happy? His three wife finalists are going to join him in this tropical heaven for a series of overnight dates. Speaking of which, time for the “lady”-by-“lady” recap!


Caila: “She has a… joy that just lights up a room,” says Ben. “My biggest concern about Caila is that she isn’t able to express… her true feelings.”

Lauren: “With Lauren, things just feel right,” admits the Bachelor. “I definitely question if this is too good to be true… because she may be too good for me.”

JoJo: “When I’m around JoJo, I feel more myself than ever,” says Ben. Still, “JoJo’s hometown date in Dallas added this level on confusion to our relationship that I don’t know how to handle.”


Caila knows she should just be honest with Ben, but she doesn’t want to “ruin the rest of the day” by complaining about the presence of JoJo and Lauren. So the two of them sip their coconuts in silence while staring at a pile of jerk chicken bones.

After last season of The Bachelorette broke the morning-after-footage barrier…

For now, though, let’s focus on the next date. Lauren arrives, looking like she’s having a little bit of trouble walking in her hilariously short jean shorts. “I’m very nervous to tell Ben that I love him,” she tells us. “Even if Ben can’t say anything back… to get [these feelings] off my chest will feel really good.” But seriously, at what point do shorts just become underwear?

And so, perched on a rock with the Bachelor above YS falls, JoJo tells Ben, in a somewhat roundabout way, that even though it’s hard for her to say “I love you,” she knows she’s not just “falling in love” anymore. “That’s weird that I just said that because I have been so terrified about saying that,” she confesses. You wanna see weird, JoJo? Get a load of this:

They board a helicopter to yet another completely gorgeous and scenic location, YS Falls, for a swim-and-smooch session. JoJo really wants to tell Ben she loves him, but she’s never said it first to anyone and that makes her nervous. Sorry, toots, but you know what they say on The Bachelor: Love is like a…

0 coment�rios: