‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she planned to attempt IVF to save her doomed marriage to Lamar Odom. The Kardashian says how she th...

Khloe Kardashian Reveals Lamar Odom IVF Baby Plans

Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she planned to attempt IVF to save her doomed marriage to Lamar Odom.

The Kardashian says how she thought that a baby ‘would fix things’ between her and her husband after they had hit a rocky patch in their relationship.


After struggling to conceive naturally, the 31-year-old says how she planned to undergo IVF treatment to help her in falling pregnant.

Speaking candidly as ever on her show Kocktails With Khloe, the reality star revealed:

“At the time, I was like , ‘Oh, I have to have a baby!’” that’s all I wanted at the time, and I thought it would maybe fix the situation [with Odom], so I’m also happy it didn’t happen because I was young. I was 27, and I thought, 'A baby will fix this,’ and it’s not going to fix that.“


Despite the split, Khloe and Lamar still spend time together and have been particularly close following his drugs collapse and subsequent stint in rehab at the end of last year.

0 coment�rios: