‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

One of the world's first vampires is now a first-time director of The Originals! On tonight's all-new episode, "Behind th...

'Originals' Star Joseph Morgan Spills on His 'Massive' Directorial Debut and Which Girl Is Best for Klaus!

One of the world's first vampires is now a first-time director of The Originals!

On tonight's all-new episode, "Behind the Black Horizon," star Joseph Morgan is making his TV directorial debut with a visually stunning hour of television and Entertainment Tonight has all the on-set details straight from the hybrid himself!

"Honestly, I expected them to give me an easier episode. This was a full-on episode -- it's huge!" Morgan exclaims to ET. "It's got guest stars, there's big sequences and with six actors in the woods, and stunts, and visual effects, and drama, and huge days on location, and massive fights."

Morgan, who has been gunning to direct an episode since the CW drama premiered, was finally given his chance with one of the most pivotal episodes of the season.

"I thought they would give me something a little easier to start with, but now I'm glad because it's a terrific episode," he admits. "I'm glad that I didn't get one of the filler episodes or something more boring or something that builds up to next week. It goes down after my episode and I'm glad about that now having done it."

The 34-year-old, who has directed many short films in his career, confesses that stepping behind the camera for The Originals was a completely "different animal."

0 coment�rios: