‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

After the sad demise of TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee yesterday, there was news doing the rounds that it was her boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh...

Rahul Raj Singh finally speaks up on Girlfriend Pratyusha's Suicide

After the sad demise of TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee yesterday, there was news doing the rounds that it was her boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, who was the reason behind her suicide. It was believed that Rahul took her body to the hospital and was absconding since then.

However, Rahul has finally given his first statement to the police. He said, “We used to stay in a 2 bedroom flat. We had two keys; one key was with Pratyusha and the other was with me. When I entered the bedroom, I found Pratyusha hanging from the ceiling. I got very scared.”

Rahul added, “Immediately, I called the neighbours and with their help, I took her to Kokilaben Hospital. We assumed that she was alive, but she was not. I got so scared that I did not inform the police. It was the hospital authorities who informed them. After the doctor’s declaration, I called up Pratyusha’s family members and few of our close friends.”

We don’t know how genuine Rahul’s statement is - only time will tell! We convey our condolences to Pratyusha’s family.

0 coment�rios: