‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

There can be no denying that Kajol is one of Hindi cinema most dependable and versatile actresses. However, at the same time, the 41-year-o...

If My Kids Had Their Way I would Be Sitting at Home as their Bai:Kajol

There can be no denying that Kajol is one of Hindi cinema most dependable and versatile actresses. However, at the same time, the 41-year-old – who is married to Ajay Devgn–is also a successful home-maker and has two children. During a recent interview, the star opened up about what kids expect from their parents and said that if her children had their way she would be sitting at home.

“They always complain. If they had their way, I would be sitting at home 24/7. My son tells me ‘Mama I like it when I enter the house and see you waiting for me’. I think every child wants their mother to be their bai (maid)” she added.

Well we must say, Kajol is quite an expert at giving witty yet caustic replies. Right folks?

On the professional front, she was last seen in the action-comedy Dilwale. In it, Kajol was paired opposite Shah Rukh Khan.

0 coment�rios: