‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

B1A4's Jin Young revealed a photo taken with IOI. On April 4th, B1A4's Jin Young uploaded a new photo on his Instagram and wrot...

I.O.I to hold their official debut showcase on May 5th

B1A4's Jin Young revealed a photo taken with IOI.

On April 4th, B1A4's Jin Young uploaded a new photo on his Instagram and wrote, "IOI's debut album was released today."

He continued, "I will wish for the best of luck. The album also includes 'When The Cherry Blossoms Fade,' which I wrote, and please go listen to the album!!"

The photo that Jin Young uploaded shows I.O.I members posing for a selfie with Jin Young

Jin Young wrote a song titled 'When The Cherry Blossoms Fade' in I.O.I's debut album, 'Chrysalis.'

Meanwhile, I.O.I is going to hold their official debut showcase on May 5th.

0 coment�rios: