‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Priyanka Chopra plays an up-and-coming FBI agent on ABC’s Quantico, but the leading lady has her eye on a much bigger, wildly coveted role....

Priyanka Chopra Wants to Be the Next 007, Not a Bond Girl

Priyanka Chopra plays an up-and-coming FBI agent on ABC’s Quantico, but the leading lady has her eye on a much bigger, wildly coveted role.

The 33-year-old actress tells Complex magazine that she has been told that she would make a great Bond girl in the 007 film franchise. “I get that all the time,” she says with a sigh. “But f**k that. I wanna be Bond!”

Over the weekend, X-Files star Gillian Anderson also joked that she too wouldn’t mind being cast as the beloved spy. “It’s Bond. Jane Bond,” the 47-year-old actress tweeted with the hashtag “#NextBond.”

While it’s yet to be determined who will fill Daniel Craig’s shoes as the next Bond, Chopra – who was recently cast as the villain in the Baywatch movie – says she’s out to break the typecasting in Hollywood. “I was very sure I did not want to be the stereotype of what Indian people are seen as, which is Bollywood, and henna,” Chopra, who got her start as a Bollywood actress, explains. “That’s all great! It’s what we are, and I love it. I love saris; I love music; I love henna; I love dancing, but that’s not all we are.”

The international star opened up to ET recently about her big break in show business. “When I became Miss World, movie offers started coming to me in India,” Chopra said. “I was like, 'You know what? I’ve been brought here for a reason,’ and I started believing that I was the other Destiny’s Child [member] besides Beyonce, because destiny had plans for me.”

0 coment�rios: