‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Jennifer Lawrence wants to change Hollywood beauty standards. The 25-year-old actress says she doesn't like being labeled as having a...

Jennifer Lawrence Talks Body Issues Amid BFF Amy Schumer's Reaction to 'Plus-Size' Label: I Don't Like Being Called 'Normal'

Jennifer Lawrence wants to change Hollywood beauty standards.

The 25-year-old actress says she doesn't like being labeled as having a "normal" body type in a new interview with Harper's Bazaar's, considering how hard she has to work for it.

"I would like us to make a new normal-body type," Lawrence says. "Everybody says, 'We love that there is somebody with a normal body!' And I'm like, 'I don't feel like I have a normal body.' I do Pilates every day. I eat, but I work out a lot more than a normal person."

"I think we've gotten so used to underweight that when you are a normal weight, it's like, 'Oh, my God, she's curvy.' Which is crazy," Lawrence, who's talked about her relatable eating habits before -- specifically, her love for Cool Ranch Doritos and McDonald's -- continues. "The bare minimum, just for me, would be to up the ante. At least so I don't feel like the fattest one."

Harper's Bazaar

Lawrence's thoughts on body image comes on the heels of her close friend Amy Schumer speaking out about being unhappy with Glamour magazine, when the publication included the Trainwreck actress in their plus-size issue. "Bottom line seems to be that these labels are unnecessary and reserved for women #muchlove," the 34-year-old comedian later Instagrammed.

Speaking of Lawrence's famous friends, the Oscar winner spills on hanging out with the likes of Adele, Emma Stone, Aziz Ansari, and her Hunger Games co-star, Woody Harrelson, and admits that she can't always hold her liquor.

"I don't really stay out late. I'm kind of a bummer. I'm a nana," she says. "It's hard to get me out, and when I do go out, I don't really stay out late. If I do stay out late and I'm partying hard, I will throw up. I don't have the tolerance to black out; I just start puking."

0 coment�rios: