‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

This woman’s booty transformation in just nine weeks will blow your mind. Lily Rivera shared her amazing progress photos online after s...

Woman's epic booty transformation in just nine weeks

This woman’s booty transformation in just nine weeks will blow your mind.

Lily Rivera shared her amazing progress photos online after starting a 12-week program called Body, by Aussie fitness blogger Madalin Giorgetta.

The 20-year-old from Oregan, US, says she’d been going to the gym for months before trying the guide and wasn’t getting anywhere.

“I would go, do a couple exercises that I liked, and then leave. I wasn’t getting anywhere with my results, and I was getting very frustrated,” Lily tells Be.

While Lily says she was never overweight, she decided she wanted to live a healthier lifestyle about two years ago and became a vegan.

She had been struggling with eating disorders over the course of her life and realised something needed to change.

“I’ve been vegan for two and a half years, and that’s always made it easier for me to keep weight off and eat healthy,” Lily says.

0 coment�rios: