‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

From Digital Spy Ever since Love Island's Ellie Brown discovered that her villa partner – and official boyfriend – Charlie Brake is a...

Love Island's Ellie Brown says she's no gold-digger

From Digital Spy

Ever since Love Island's Ellie Brown discovered that her villa partner – and official boyfriend – Charlie Brake is a multi-millionaire, she's been fending off accusations that she's more interested in his cash than him.

But Ellie has firmly shut down that suggestion while appearing on Love Island: Aftersun alongside Charlie, calling the claims "bullshit".

After an audience member asked Ellie how she felt when she found out about Charlie's fortune, she admitted that she wishes she'd never been told in the villa (she has naughty Jack Fincham and Dani Dyer to thank for that).

"For me, this has been the hardest part of coming out of the villa," Ellie said. "I really wish I'd never found out. And I just want to shut this down.

"I was already in a relationship. No, we did not have a tiff, I found out and we made up. We got in a relationship, we had an argument, we made up and then I found out.

"Can we stop with this whole bullshit about gold-digging? It's all bullshit."

As an impressed-looking Charlie said "wow", Ellie went on to explain that she and her boyfriend share everything and that she pays her own way.

"We halve everything, bills – don't we babe?" she said to Charlie. "Food, Ubers, we halve it all."

And her relationship with Charlie wasn't the only element of her time on the show that Ellie wanted to explain, as she also addressed her controversial fight with Georgia Steel.

"What I said was wrong 100% and I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart," she said. "It's actually embarrassing to watch [the footage], the way I felt at the time, I felt Georgia was coming at me in quite a threatening way.

"For me, I was quite shocked that the uproar wasn't quite 50/50, because I felt we both played equal amounts in that."

0 coment�rios: