‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Gigi Hadid is only 20, but she has already been featured on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, modeled for Victoria’s Secret Pink,  and h...

Is this girl fat? You’ve got to be kidding!

Gigi Hadid is only 20, but she has already been featured on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, modeled for Victoria’s Secret Pink,  and has walked the ramp for ace designers Tommy Hilfiger, Tom Ford, etc., but even she isn’t spared by fat-shamers! Gigi’s  latest post on Instagram, which throws light on the everyday struggles of being a high-fashion model, has become viral on the net. 

“Yes, I have boobs, I have abs, I have a butt, I have thighs, but I’m not asking for special treatment. I’m fitting into the sample sizes…If I didn’t have the body I do, I wouldn’t have the career I do, ” Hadid wrote





0 coment�rios: