‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Shah Rukh Khan, who has started filming the second schedule of Raees which has about 20 day shoot left, says that it’s one of the most inte...

EXCLUSIVE: I have a lesser part as a lover in Gauri Shinde’s film - Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan, who has started filming the second schedule of Raees which has about 20 day shoot left, says that it’s one of the most intense films he has done in his career so far. “Raees is a very intense film for me. Shot in a span of some time period, it has me with my gravelly voice (laughs and mouths the famous dialogue from the film in a rough-sounding voice) Baniye ka Dimaag Miyanbhai ki Daring. I have never done a role like that and director Rahul Dholakia is very different.”   

The other film he is looking forward to is Yashraj’s Fan which is complete and scheduled to release in April. “Fan is finished, we are done with most of post production and it should be ready in two months for us to watch the first cut. It is a little different film, in a niche zone but has a very popular story line, in fact a thriller story-line. Slowly people will understand what the film is all about.” 

Shah Rukh continues, “And I Iike working with women, so I am doing Gauri Shinde’s film with Alia Bhatt as my co-star. That is not a typical love story or a hero role but I find Gauri’s filmmaking interesting. I may have a lesser part to be not in terms of timing on screen but as a lover but it’s an interesting role. Then I will have to get one commercial vehicle for the company also, I have not yet decided.” 

0 coment�rios: