‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

“Allison, want to start with you. What is this love affair, this relationship, with The Bachelor?” That was the question host Chris Harriso...

‘Girls’ Star Allison Williams Was Proposed To at a ‘Bachelor’ Viewing Party

“Allison, want to start with you. What is this love affair, this relationship, with The Bachelor?” That was the question host Chris Harrison kicked things off with Monday on Bachelor Live. As it turns out, the Girls star has a special place in her heart for the ABC reality show.

“I mean, it goes so deep,” Williams told Harrison and fellow guest Michelle Collins. “I would not be married to my husband if it weren’t for this show. We went to a weekly viewing party every week, and it was like a big group date, but with both genders equally distributed.”

What about Michelle Collins? If romance found Allison via The Bachelor, it surely also found Michelle. Right? Nope. “I watch the show alone,” The View host said. “Where’s my camera? I met nobody through it, and I have nobody. OK.”

0 coment�rios: