‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Though I am aware of the backlash this article might receive from the ‘modern’ reader, I won’t hold myself from writing it. So this is what...

How Far Would You Go Feeding India With Sex?

Though I am aware of the backlash this article might receive from the ‘modern’ reader, I won’t hold myself from writing it. So this is what happened the other day while I was exploring YouTube and looking for upcoming movies in 2016 -the trailer of Kya Kool Hai Hum 3 showed up as a suggestion. I didn’t quite realize how uncomfortable this trailer might make me till my little nephew joined me and his curious questions compelled me to shut down my laptop.

In this era of entertainment globalization, the wrong message is all over the place when a pop diva like Demi Lovato bares it all for the cover shoot of her album Confident, and Kylie Jenner poses for a magazine sporting leather trousers that cover everything but the derriere.

For a few movies like Love, Sex Aur Dhoka or Majhi, the love making scenes were indeed an integral part of the story-line, and the makers have done justice to their craft. On the other hand, when the Hate Story series fails to register its arrival and departure at the theaters, or in our memories, it proves that excessive splurge of the ‘F’ word from an untrained mouth accompanied by overflow of lust

0 coment�rios: