‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need a man to feel fulfilled in her life, just really great girlfriends. The Hunger Games star opened up ...

Jennifer Lawrence Admits She Doesn't Meet Many Men She Wants to Date

Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need a man to feel fulfilled in her life, just really great girlfriends.

The Hunger Games star opened up to Glamour about dating and why she doesn't do much of it. "I don't, like, date a lot," Lawrence, 25, explained. "I don't meet a lot of guys who I want to go on a date with. I'll find a guy attractive maybe once a year. But I'm not a lonely person. Me not dating someone is not a lack of anything in any way. I feel completely fulfilled.

"Yes, when I spark with someone, it's exciting," she added. "But I definitely don't need that."

"I don't like new people," the star said, addressing her friendships with Stone and Adele. "But these two women -- and Amy [Schumer] -- they're really lovely. And they're so normal. I feel like I'm hanging out with my friends -- my friends that don't give a f**k about what I do.

"I feel like I'm over-paid-attention-to," Lawrence shared. "I'm not trying to be a GIF. I'm not trying to be a picked-up-on-Twitter quote. All I'm trying to do is act."

0 coment�rios: