‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

In this Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016 photo, actress Ruby Rose poses for a portrait in Los Angeles. The Orange is the New Black actress Rose trades...

Ruby Rose Thinks Jaden Smith Is “So Amazing”

In this Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016 photo, actress Ruby Rose poses for a portrait in Los Angeles. The Orange is the New Black actress Rose trades her Litchfield jumpsuit for distressed overalls in a new campaign for Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren. Rose stars alongside model Hailey Baldwin in the brand’s spring 2016 social media videos and global ads. Photo: AP

Now sought-after for her edgy, androgynous style, actress Ruby Rose initially struggled to find her niche.

“When I first started in the industry back home in Australia at 18 there was a lot of push and shove as to how I should dress, if I was allowed to cut my hair short, if I had too many tattoos, ” said Rose in an interview Tuesday. “If I didn’t get a campaign or if I didn’t get a role, they would always come back to ‘well she dresses like a boy.’”

0 coment�rios: