‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Yes you read it right! Sonam herself stated recently that many actresses are abusing her however, it’s not because of some rivalry but beca...

Shocking! Sonam Kapoor Reveals That Many Actresses Are Abusing Her

Yes you read it right! Sonam herself stated recently that many actresses are abusing her however, it’s not because of some rivalry but because she has set the fashion standards very high.


At a recent event, when asked to comment on the fact that post her arrival in Bollywood India has taken to fashion in a big way and has turned it into a zillion dollar industry, the actress said, ''A lot of the actresses are abusing me for it. A very big actress told me Sonam why did you do this? Do you know how much money I’m paying my stylist right now? I said well I don’t pay my stylist as it’s my sister or I style myself. You just have to be yourself.''

0 coment�rios: