‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Kate Winslet in a blue Ralph Lauren dress at the Golden Globes. Photo: Getty Images How does it feel to win a Golden Globe? Shock and a...

What the Stars Had to Say Backstage at the Golden Globes

Kate Winslet in a blue Ralph Lauren dress at the Golden Globes. Photo: Getty Images

How does it feel to win a Golden Globe? Shock and awe seemed to be the common sentiments expressed by the stars in the pressroom at tonight’s ceremony. “I really am so shocked right now,” Kate Winslet told reporters while holding her golden statuette for Best Support Actress for the Steve Jobs biopic. “I keep thinking this is maybe not happening. I honestly, truthfully, did not expect this at all.”

Jon Hamm was similarly surprised. “I was not expecting to win. Really. Ever. It’s incredible to be included with the people on this list,” he said, award in hand. “I watched every second of Mr. Robot. I thought it was excellent.” How would he celebrate? “I’ll probably go to the Valley and just, like, hang out,” he teased. “I might want to go bowling or… if anyone has a ping pong table? No, I don’t know. It’s such a mad house here.”

Lady Gaga discussed her experience on American Horror Story. “I would leave the set every day in tears,” she said, explaining that filming provided the perfect release. Next talk turned to music. “I am putting out an album this year. I won’t tell you when, but it is coming out this year.” As for a potential Oscar nom, Gaga sighed, “Shall we just take it a day at a time, dear? This is a lot.”

0 coment�rios: