‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

These ladies are so comfortable with their bodies and their choices that they were happy to tell the world about their breast implants! I...

5 Celebs Who Love Their Breast Implants

These ladies are so comfortable with their bodies and their choices that they were happy to tell the world about their breast implants!

Iggy Azalea
The Aussie rapper told the April edition of US Vogue about having her breasts enlarged in December 2014. When asked what body part she might like to change, her honest answer surprised many. "I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs!" Iggy told the mag, explaining: "I'd thought about it my entire life."



The Big Bang Theory star admitted in Cosmopolitan last year that she got breast implants while staring on the show 8 Simple Rules in 2004. And Cuoco has never looked back! The 29-year-old actress said she has never regretted the surgery, insisting it was "the best decision I ever made."

Kourtney Kardashian

Not much is secret in the Kardashian clan, especially not their love of plastic surgery. "I have had breast implants, but it's so funny 'cause it's not a secret. I could care less," she explained on Nightline. Kardashian, who has three children with partner Scott Disick, joked that her "boobs have, like, tripled since breastfeeding."

Kelly Rowland

"I wanted to get breast implants when I was 18, but my mum and Beyoncé's mum told me to really think about it first," Kelly once told Shape mag. "I took their advice and waited 10 years. Once I felt ready, I tried on padded bras and walked around in them to see how it would feel. You have to know what you're getting, no matter what type of surgery it is." Someone did her homework!


Jenni "JWoww" Farley

The Jersey Shore cast member just had a "ten year boob makeover" after the birth of her daughter, Meilani. "You know, they recommend changing them every 10 years and I've had them for over 10 years, so it was time!" she blogged. "Now they are nice and bouncy!!! I kept them the same size, so they are still Fs. I just switched them out from breastfeeding!"

Photo: Getty

0 coment�rios: