‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Sure, there are plenty of perks to being a celebrity, but when you’re in the public eye, you’re open to scrutiny from all kinds of dumb Int...

Dumb Internet Trolls Think Any Size Body Is a ‘Fat’ One

Sure, there are plenty of perks to being a celebrity, but when you’re in the public eye, you’re open to scrutiny from all kinds of dumb Internet trolls. And they are vicious. Just ask Barbara Palvin, who sent out a tweet over the weekend addressing some mean comments she’s been getting on her photos. “wooow. I got some nasty comments about me being fat. well I am not as skinny as I was when I was 18. but I don’t consider myself fat!” she wrote.

Those of us with two eyes and common sense can see that Palvin is far from fat. And even if she was fat, um, who cares? Internet trolls, that’s who. Palvin’s not the only woman on their radars: Women with body types from Gigi Hadid and Demi Lovato to Kim Kardashian and Pink are also getting slammed for being “fat” by these clowns. 

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez had to get a rude Instagram commenter together after being told she needed to “work out” and “stop eating junk food” and that as “an actress she needs to tone her body.” Hmm… We’re just here trying to figure out where Gomez isn’t toned. (Photo: @selenagomez)

Barbara Palvin

The model recently had to respond to fat shamers on Twitter, probably 100 percent of whom weren’t featured in this year’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. (Photo: Sports Illustrated/@realbarbarapalvin)

Gabourey Sidibe

Gabby Sidibe is definitely a woman of size and is no stranger to being made fun of for her weight. She was recently trolled on the Internet for her love scene in Empire, which sparked mean Internet memes. But Gabby came quick with the clap-back, saying, “I, a plus-size, dark-skinned woman, had a love scene on primetime television. … I felt sexy and beautiful, and I felt like I was doing a good job.” Oh, and in case you thought she has much time for haters, “You may have your memes. Honestly, I’m at work too busy to check Twitter anyway. #Booked.” ZING. (Photo: Getty)

Gigi Hadid

Gigi Hadid penned a long response to haters on social media who thought she wasn’t skinny enough for the runway. “Yes, I have boobs, I have abs, I have a butt, I have thighs, but I’m not asking for special treatment. I’m still fitting into sample sizes.” BLOOP! (Photo: @gigihadid) 

Lady Gaga

After being criticized for her figure in 2014, Gaga responded to the haters with a quick post, saying she was “curvy and proud,” signing off with a pig emoji to show she loves her body and doesn’t give a crap what anyone thinks. (Photo: @ladyaga)

0 coment�rios: