‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Justin Bieber is yet another celeb to fall victim to that whole ‘tattooing-a-girlfriend-to-your-body-then-splitting-up’ thing, with the sta...

Justin Bieber Wants To Cover His Selena Gomez Tattoo

Justin Bieber is yet another celeb to fall victim to that whole ‘tattooing-a-girlfriend-to-your-body-then-splitting-up’ thing, with the star getting a permanent tribute to Selena Gomez inked onto his arm back when they were dating.

The star has now admitted that he is desperate to hide the tattoo, and has even attempted to cover it up with shading.

Speaking to GQ magazine, he admitted: “This is my ex-girlfriend, I kinda tried to cover her face up with some shading, but people still know.”

Biebs has 52 tattoos to date but the Selena one no doubt stands out all the more now that he is dating Hailey Baldwin, although he has admitted that he is scared of committing to the new romance as he doesn’t want to “damage” the model.

He explained: “What if Hailey ends up being the girl I’m gonna marry, right? If I rush into anything, if I damage her, then it’s always gonna be damaged. It’s really hard to fix wounds like that. It’s so hard … I just don’t want to hurt her.

"I know that in the past I’ve hurt people and said things that I didn’t mean to make them happy in the moment. So now I’m just more so looking at the future, making sure I’m not damaging them.”

0 coment�rios: