‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Ashley Benson has first-hand experience with weight shaming in Hollywood. The Pretty Little Liars star covers the March issue of Health...

‘Pretty Little Liars’ Star Ashley Benson: ‘I Get Told All the Time to Lose Weight’

Ashley Benson has first-hand experience with weight shaming in Hollywood.

The Pretty Little Liars star covers the March issue of Health magazine, where she reveals that her size two frame has been criticized during her acting career.


Health Magazine

“It’s come up a few times in the last few years, like, 'You’re too fat for this.’ And I’m just sitting here like, 'Wait, what? Do you want a skeleton?’” the 26-year-old says. “But I feel good. I don’t want to lose 20 pounds, because I don’t need to”

“I get told all the time to lose weight,” she continues. “There was a point where it was getting to where a size two was great. I’m a size two, but I think that size four is healthy. I think that all of these sizes are healthy.”


In the meantime, Ashley admits that body confidence is something she’s “still working on.”

Getty Images

“Honestly, if I have to go to an event and I’m not feeling my best? Spanx all the way,” she says. “Literally. Even if you don’t need them.”

During the interview, the actress also details her struggles with anxiety.

0 coment�rios: