‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

“I’m so incredibly excited to announce that i am on the cover of the 2016 issue of sports illustrated swimsuit issue @si_swimsuit ,honestly...

Sports Illustrated unveils Swimsuit Edition Truly speechless!!!

“I’m so incredibly excited to announce that i am on the cover of the 2016 issue of sports illustrated swimsuit issue @si_swimsuit ,honestly words can’t describe how grateful I am. I have worked my butt off and never gave up on my dream! Thank you so much for making my dreams come true tonight @mj_day I have so much love for you!”, Hailey Clauson wrote on Instagram.

“Truly speechless!!! This cover is for every woman who felt like she wasn’t beautiful enough because of her size. You can do and achieve anything you put your mind to. Thank you so much to the entire @si_swimsuit team! I’m so excited to be a part of your family. I love you all!!!,” Ashley wrote on her Instagram account.

“Such an honor to share the cover with @theashleygraham and @haileyclauson for @si_swimsuit’s issue celebrating women of all body type, ” Rousey wrote on her Instagram account.

28-year-old Ashley Graham is a plus-size lingerie model, motivational speaker and a body activist.

The three cover girls of the 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition – Ronda Rousey, Hailey Clauson and Ashley Graham.

0 coment�rios: