‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

This year’s series of The X Factor may still be more than a few months away, but speculation about who’ll be a part of the show has already...

The X Factor: Who Will Replace Olly Murs And Caroline Flack?

This year’s series of The X Factor may still be more than a few months away, but speculation about who’ll be a part of the show has already started after Olly Murs and Caroline Flack vacated their roles as presenters.

Nick Grimshaw has also announced that he will not be returning as a judge this year.

Copyright [REX Shutterstock]

Announcing that he would not be back to host the show as he focuses on his next album, Olly told The Sun: “This was an incredibly hard decision to make and one I didn’t take lightly as I’ve really enjoyed co-hosting The X Factor.

“It’s been one big adventure and I loved every minute of it. But my heart belongs to music and I want to concentrate 100 per cent on making my next album and getting back to performing.”

With reports claimed she’d been axed, Caroline later confirmed that she too was leaving the show, saying: “I have had a brilliant time working on The X Factor over the last few years and hosting the main show was just fantastic - I made some amazing friends.

“I’m looking forward to carrying on working with the team over at ITV.”

0 coment�rios: