‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

[by Lee Lin, translated by Woorim Ahn] Actor Yoo Ah In revealed his thoughts to work with Lee Mi Yeon. On February 3, movie ‘Like for L...

Yoo Ah In, “Personally, I tried to reflect my feelings for Lee Mi Yeon in the film”

[by Lee Lin, translated by Woorim Ahn] Actor Yoo Ah In revealed his thoughts to work with Lee Mi Yeon.

On February 3, movie ‘Like for Likes’ held its press preview session at Wangsimni CGV in Sungdong-gu, Seoul and the casts Lee Mi Yeon, Yoo Ah In, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Joo Hyuk, Lee Som and Kang Ha Neul attended the event.


Yoo Ah In said, “Personally, I tried to reflect my feelings for Lee Mi Yeon in the film. When I was nothing and a young actor, she was like an idol for me.”

He added, “In the film, she might be hard and rough to treat, but I tried to find her feminine sides that only Jin Woo (Yoo Ah In) knows. It was hard at first, so I tried to be more mischievous and to lean on her in acting.”

Meanwhile, ‘Like for Likes’ is a romance film that people get to fall in love each other as they clicked ‘like’ on their SNS. It will premiere nationwide on February 18. (photo by bntnews DB)


For more bntnews.co.uk
Contact: news@bntnews.co.uk 

0 coment�rios: