‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Yesterday morning we were all left shocked and saddened when 31 people lost their lives, and many others were injured, in terrorist attacks...

Adele Pays Tribute To The Victims Of The Brussels Terrorist Attack

Yesterday morning we were all left shocked and saddened when 31 people lost their lives, and many others were injured, in terrorist attacks across Brussels, Belgium.


Last night, Adele was sure to pay tribute to the victims of the senseless bombings during her London show.

Marking her sixth consecutive night playing to thousands of fans at London’s O2 arena, an emotional Adele dedicated one of her biggest hits to the victims as she told the huge crowd: “This is ‘Make You Feel My Love’ and this is for Brussels tonight.

"I want you all to sing it with me.”


Adele recorded her own rendition of Bob Dylan’s hit back in 2008 for her debut album '19’ and after last night’s performance she thanked the crowd for joining in, telling them: “I don’t think I’ve ever actually been so moved before in my life at one of my shows, that was just so beautiful.

"Thank you very much for doing that… I think they heard us.”

0 coment�rios: