‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Just when you thought you couldn't love Adele any more, the superstar decided to show off her twerking skills at a recent London concer...

Adele Twerking Is the Most Endearing Thing You'll Ever See

Just when you thought you couldn't love Adele any more, the superstar decided to show off her twerking skills at a recent London concert, while laughing at herself, of course. Like all of us, she doesn't really know what she's doing.


"I think I just twerked," she exclaimed, surprised. "I can't do it that well. My whole body has to move." My bum could break my back, it's so enormous," she added, mid-giggle. Never change, Adele.

0 coment�rios: