‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

It’s official - We absolutely ADORE Adele. Okay, so we were more than a little aware of this already, but we think we love her even more ...

Adele Twerks On Stage In London

It’s official - We absolutely ADORE Adele.

Okay, so we were more than a little aware of this already, but we think we love her even more after she jokingly twerked on stage during her gig at London’s O2 Arena.


Copyright [YouTube/Jon Cover]

Yep, Adele is continuing to put on an amazing tour for her fans, and after secretly signing programmes, upgrading people’s seats, getting a couple up on stage after they got engaged and much more, she’s now incorporated some dance moves into her show.

Joking with the crowd as she did her best twerk, Adele said: “I think I just twerked… I can’t do it that well. My whole body has to move.”


She added: “My bum could break my back, it’s so enormous!”

With the crowd cheering her on (obviously), the ‘Hello’ singer continued to dance on the stage as sung Lionel Richie’s ‘All Night Long’.

Copyright [YouTube/Jon Cover]

Amazing.

Adele has been impressing fans with both her incredible vocals and her witty humour during her tour, and even used the stage as an opportunity to announce her Glastonbury headline slot.

According to NME, she told the audience: “I wanted to do it last year but my record wasn’t ready. And to the people who say I am too boring to headline, you’re more f**king boring for moaning about me headlining.”

We can’t wait!

0 coment�rios: