‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Brunettes have more fun – with Simon Cowell. The X Factor boss once turned down Amanda Holden on a date and told her: “I don’t fancy blon...

Amanda Holden: Simon Cowell Rejected Me On A Date Because He Doesn’t Like Blondes

Brunettes have more fun – with Simon Cowell.

The X Factor boss once turned down Amanda Holden on a date and told her: “I don’t fancy blondes.”

Amanda, 45, told how their night out was such a flop she ordered a taxi at 10.30pm to take her home.


Simon and Amanda didn’t get on when they went out.

The TV presenter said: “A very long time ago, when we were both single, we went on a date but I pre-ordered a cab to come and get me at 10.30pm, which made him laugh. He never forgets that.”

Amanda has been a judge on Britain’s Got Talent since Cowell, 56, launched the show in 2007.


She admitted to being as “surprised” as anyone else that she has survived his famous judging panel culls.

Amanda with husband Chris Hughes.

But the mum-of-two denied Cowell has kept her on because she is sexy.

She told the Daily Mail: “Simon always tells people that he hired me because he fancied me, but that’s absolute nonsense – he doesn’t go for blondes.


“It’s more a surprise to me than anyone else that after 10 years I’m still here.

“I went into it thinking it would be one show and that would be it, but I never expected to love it as much as I do.”

0 coment�rios: