‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Bob Geldof has opened up about his daughter Peaches’ death, admitting that his shock and grief following the 25-year-old’s heroin overdos...

Bob Geldof: 'Peaches' Death Left Me Contemplating Suicide'

Bob Geldof has opened up about his daughter Peaches’ death, admitting that his shock and grief following the 25-year-old’s heroin overdose back in 2014 left him contemplating suicide.

Thankfully Bob called a close friend to ask for help when he reached breaking point, with the pal talking him out of his negative mindset.

The 64-year-old candidly revealed: “I’d make lists and keep working at the writing of those lists until the upside overwhelmed the downside.

"In my case I wrote: ‘What’s the upside of being alive?’ and ‘What’s the downside of it?’. Was it ever really serious? Overall, no. In that moment though, perhaps it was.

"I had the sanity, luckily, to phone a friend and tell him, ‘Look I think I’m just starting to get irrational’. He almost slapped my face (with his tone) and said ‘Don’t do anything f*cking stupid, stay exactly where you are’ and came around very quickly.

0 coment�rios: