‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Priyanka Chopra has grabbed all the eye balls for her stunning appearance at the Oscars 2016 today. She has also been the talk of the town ...

I get Goosebumps when I think of Priyanka's Achievements - Parineeti

Priyanka Chopra has grabbed all the eye balls for her stunning appearance at the Oscars 2016 today. She has also been the talk of the town lately for bagging her first Hollywood film Baywatch just few months after debuting in American TV show Quantico. 

Her fans, friends and well-wishers cannot stop smiling over her achievements and one more person who is very proud of Priyanka is her sister Parineeti Chopra.


Parineeti, who recently returned from her week long trip to Australia, was much excited about her sister’s debut at the Oscars 2016. Ask her if she got an opportunity to speak to Priyanka, before the Jai Gangaajal actress made the heads turn today, Parineeti reveals, “No actually, I called her up but she was reaching the venue and hence she couldn’t answer. But I will speak to her now. I guess she is about to leave now and she has a flight today. So I might speak to her tomorrow.” She adds, “I am more than thrilled, it is not even thrilled or excited. I get goosebumps when I think about how much she is achieving and how well she is doing. It is not an ordinary thing to go to Hollywood like this and do the different kind of work and films that she is doing. Not just being a presenter at Oscars but being part of that group and doing a show, a film, it is a great thing. I feel very proud of her." 


Probe Pari, if she is open to doing Hollywood projects and pat comes the reply, "I mean yes, of course. If I have a good offer from there why would I say no? But I think I am new and I have a long way to go in Hollywood. So that will happen later.” Point noted Parineeti! 

0 coment�rios: