‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Justin Bieber gave fans some words of encouragement during an impromptu performance at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood, telling them to ju...

Justin Bieber Goes On ‘Drunk’ Rant During LA Performance

Justin Bieber gave fans some words of encouragement during an impromptu performance at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood, telling them to just be themselves.

Wise words, Bieber

Justin’s unexpected speech has been documented in a video obtained by Entertainment Tonight, which shows him sitting on the DJ booth to address the crowd.

After falling backwards and being helped back up by security, the singer asked the crowd if they were having a good night, telling them that he had somethings he wanted to say - Although he didn’t reassure them that he wouldn’t be giving a 30-minute-long speech in the style of Kanye West.

He said: “I think the thing the world struggles with most is being ourselves. I think people hate on people who are themselves, you know? Maybe I’m drunk or maybe I’m just speaking real s**t, but I feel like a lot of the reason why there’s so many people that hate on me is ‘cause I’m just myself.



“You know, you can hate on me for being myself, too, but… if you just are yourself and are OK with just being yourself and making spontaneous decisions and just, like, wearing whatever you want to wear and doing whatever you want to do – we’re going to make bad decisions sometimes, but we ultimately want to make good decisions.

“So let’s try to make the best decisions as we possibly know how to give and have a good night!”

0 coment�rios: