‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Kerry Washington has finally opened up about her marriage. Well, kind of. The notoriously private Scandal star, who is married to Philade...

Kerry Washington Reveals Why She Won’t Comment on Divorce Rumors or Post Pictures of Her Daughter

Kerry Washington has finally opened up about her marriage. Well, kind of.

The notoriously private Scandal star, who is married to Philadelphia Eagles player Nnamdi Asomugha, discussed all things social media during SXSW’s “The New Rules of Social Stardom” panel on Sunday – including why she never commented on divorce rumors that swirled at the end of last year.


“If I don’t talk about my personal life, it means I don’t talk about my personal life,” she said. “That means not only did I not tell you when I was getting married, it also means if somebody has rumors about what’s going on in my marriage, I don’t refute them, because I don’t talk about my personal life.”

0 coment�rios: