‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Khloé Kardashian has admitted that she hoped having a baby would save her marriage to Lamar Odom. The 31-year-old reality star made the c...

Khloé Kardashian reveals she tried IVF to save marriage

Khloé Kardashian has admitted that she hoped having a baby would save her marriage to Lamar Odom. The 31-year-old reality star made the candid confession during her show Kocktails with Khloé, and revealed she tried IVF in an attempt to conceive.

"I do want to have a baby. I've tried IVF and all that," she said when asked about her family plans. "Right now in my life, I don't want to just have a baby. I still want to have like my family – but at the time, I was like, 'Ugh, gotta have a baby.' That’s all I wanted at that time."

Khloé married NBA star Lamar in September 2009 when she was 25 – but within two years their marriage was plagued by reports of his infidelity and substance abuse. "I thought maybe it would like fix the situation," Khloé admitted.

Now, years later, Khloé is relieved things turned out the way they did. "I'm happy it didn't happen because I was so young. I was 27 and I thought 'Oh my god, a baby will fix this.' (But) it's not going to fix that," she added.

During the show, Khloé also admitted that she and her sister Kourtney Kardashian initially didn't want to take part in Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

0 coment�rios: