‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

He appears adept at getting any woman he wants. But despite having had relationships with Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner, among many oth...

Lindsay Lohan Claims She Turned Down Night Of Passion With Harry Styles At Her Hotel

He appears adept at getting any woman he wants.

But despite having had relationships with Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner, among many others, he failed to pull Lindsay Lohan.

The actress, who turns 30 this year, has revealed she once turned down the One Direction singer when he knocked on her hotel room door at 2am in search of another notch to add to his bedpost.


Lindsay didn’t fall for Harry’s shtick. Picture: Getty Images

Lohan told The Sun newspaper: “I didn’t know it was him.

“He was in a suit. I said, ‘Well, you’re very good-looking – can I help you?’ That was it.

“He was like, ‘I’m Harry. Gavin and Michael sent me here’. I was in bed. I was like, ‘I’m going to bed but it was nice to meet you’.


“It was 2am, I had just come back from an AA meeting. I looked like s*** too. I was wearing a big hotel robe, I had a slip under it. It was not a good look.”

Harry couldn’t make it work, even dressed in a suit. Picture: Getty Images

She continued: “I was watching some really cheesy movie too. You could totally hear it in the background.

“It didn’t click who he was at the time. I told my sister the next day and she was like, ‘Wait, are you kidding me? Do you understand? Do you have his number? Can I have it?’”

Harry played down the embarrassment by claiming his friends had tricked him into going to Lohan’s hotel room by pretending there was an after-party there.

0 coment�rios: