‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

She said yes! On tonight's season finale of The Bachelor, Ben Higgins gave his final rose (and a ring!) to one lucky lady – but who ...

'The Bachelor' Finale: Did Ben Higgins Propose to Lauren Bushnell or JoJo Fletcher?

She said yes!

On tonight's season finale of The Bachelor, Ben Higgins gave his final rose (and a ring!) to one lucky lady – but who is it?!


Was it Lauren Bushnell, the 25-year-old blonde and bubbly flight attendant? Or JoJo Fletcher, the 24-year-old fun-loving real estate developer? Ben admitted to being in love with both of these ladies, but in the end he only proposed to one.

Say congratulations to…

Lauren and Ben!



"Lauren I never want to say goodbye to you," Ben said to an astonished Lauren in picture perfect location in Jamaica. "I want to wake up every morning and kiss you on the face. I want to go to bed at night and know that in the morning I'm going to wake up with the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

After calling up Lauren's dad and asking for her hand in marriage, Ben proposed with a gorgeously huge Neil Lane engagement ring, and she (of course!) said yes.

Even though we're thrilled for Lauren, we feel devastated for the girl that Ben left behind: JoJo. "I came into this and I didnt know if I could find love. I found it with you," Ben shared with a "blindsided" JoJo. "But I found it with somebody else more."

0 coment�rios: