‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

It seems that rising TVB star Ali Lee is not only the company's new darling, but a new favourite for many female fans of Moses Chan'...

Ali Lee gets more female fans through "Fashion War"

It seems that rising TVB star Ali Lee is not only the company's new darling, but a new favourite for many female fans of Moses Chan's drama, "Fashion War".

As reported on On CC News, the actress, who plays the headstrong head of advertisement in the drama, stated that she was surprised by the overwhelming reception from female fans.

"My character Vincy is not exactly a character to root for, but the reactions so far have been positive. A lot of female viewers have been noticing me and calling out my name or my character's name," she said.

Ali added, "It seems that I have gained a new set of fans from the drama."

Despite the support she gets from playing such a character, Ali said that she hopes to be more versatile in her acting. That is why she is playing a mother in her upcoming new series.

"I only think about playing the character well. I don't think about anything else," she said.

0 coment�rios: