‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli is to be a father again at the age of 55. The popular TV personality and author, who has two young...

Chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, 55, has a new baby on the way

Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli is to be a father again at the age of 55.

The popular TV personality and author, who has two young sons with his fiancee Michelle Kennedy, told Hello! magazine they are expecting a baby boy in September.

Jean-Christophe, father to a 30-year-old daughter from a previous marriage, said he has no qualms about being an older father.

“When the new baby is 20, I will be 75, but I don’t see it that way. Age is just a number at the end of the day.”

He added: “If I compare myself to a good wine or a cheese, it’s very true that the older you get, the better you are.”

During the exclusive interview and photo-shoot at the family’s holiday home in the Austrian Alps, he also spoke about the family’s health regime.

“I lead a much healthier life now. We are very active and I go for a run with my son Jean every morning. Michelle and I don’t smoke, we don’t drink and we do a lot of sport. There is a lot of happiness, which I think is essential in life.”

On the subject of family, he said: “I have always loved the idea of having three boys. I don’t know why, it’s what I’ve always wanted.”

0 coment�rios: