‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

It is common knowledge that Shah Rukh Khan and Aditya Chopra have collaborated on quite a few occasions. Some of their most successful film...

I will Begin Shooting for Aditya Chopra's Next Film in 2020: Shah Rukh Khan

It is common knowledge that Shah Rukh Khan and Aditya Chopra have collaborated on quite a few occasions. Some of their most successful films include Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi to name a few. Now, in an exciting turn of events, the ‘Badshah’ is all set to work with the maverick director yet again.


Speaking to a leading daily, SRK recently confirmed that he would be starring in Adi’s next directorial venture.

“Aditya Chopra has a plan to do a film with me. I think I will start shooting from Aditya’s next film by end of 2017. All he has told me is the fact that is a very big project and I might have to sit for two months with Adi to prepare for the character. He told me that the shooting will be wrapped up in three months, but I will have to work with him on characters for two months prior to shooting for the film. I have no idea what he is making, but he has just asked me to keep my dates free next year. He has been planning one film with me after Befikre,” he added.


On a related note, SRK is currently gearing up for the release of FAN. On the other hand, Aditya is currently wrapping up his eagerly-awaited directorial venture Befikre.

0 coment�rios: