‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

While Iggy Azalea has remained relatively tight-lipped about whether she plans to move forward with her wedding to Nick Young after new che...

Iggy Azalea Releases 'Team' Music Video Amid Nick Young Cheating Drama

While Iggy Azalea has remained relatively tight-lipped about whether she plans to move forward with her wedding to Nick Young after new cheating allegations, the Australian rapper does have a new "Team" in her life.

Amidst all the drama with a leaked video that seemingly implicates Young in cheating on the 25-year-old emcee, Azalea dropped the music video for her new song, "Team."


"Sorry guys, the one morning i sleep in and #TEAM video drops! hahaha Check it you on Vevo," Azalea, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, tweeted on Thursday.

In the clip, Azalea is seen driving her black Ferrari to the airport as dozens of people dressed in white run behind her. She then heads to the airport, where she spray paints a plane.


"Baby, I got me, baby, I got me, and that's all I need. Yeah, that's all I need. Baby, I got me, only friend I need playing on my team is someone like me," she sings in the chorus.

0 coment�rios: