‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Kesha’s painful record deal row is still rolling on. The singer has now suggested she was made an offer in which she would be allowed out...

Kesha Claims She Was Given Chance To Leave Record Contract If She Lied About Alleged Rape

Kesha’s painful record deal row is still rolling on.

The singer has now suggested she was made an offer in which she would be allowed out of her recording contract – if she admitted she “lied” about allegedly being sexually assaulted.


A judge ruled in February the Tik Tok hitmaker could not be released from her exclusive deal with producer Dr Luke and Sony Music despite claiming she had been abused by the producer.

She’s now hinted the company had offered her “freedom" in exchange for making a public apology for her claims.


Kesha, above, posted on Instagram: ‘So. I got offered my freedom IF I were to lie. I would have to APOLOGIIE publicly and say that I never got raped. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS behind closed doors.’

But the 29-year-old star insisted she would rather her career be over than withdraw her allegations.

She added: ‘I will not take back the TRUTH. I would rather let the truth ruin my career than lie for a monster ever again.’

0 coment�rios: