‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Lee Hi told that she wants to appear on variety shows more often. On April 21st, Lee Hi appeared on channel KBS 2TV's 'Happy Toge...

Lee Hi tells that she wants to appear on variety shows more often

Lee Hi told that she wants to appear on variety shows more often.

On April 21st, Lee Hi appeared on channel KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together' as one of the special guests with PArk Ji Yoon, Bong Man Dae, and BTOB's Yook Sung Jae.

On the show, Lee Hi told that she wants to appear on variety shows more often, and said, "I really wanted to get better at making people laugh, but I have appeared on music shows for the most of my career."

The MCs asked Lee Hi if she ever asked her agency boss about it, and Lee Hi replied, "I do not know what he has in his mind for me, but I still do not know anything. I believe that he would have something in his mind, though."

She continued, "However, I have waited for quite a while, and I thought that I should not just wait. I found that he does not know that I am such an energetic person."

Meanwhile, Jeon Hyun Moo explained the late rumor about his relationship with Kim Ji Min.

0 coment�rios: