‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Happy birthday, little James! A year after she was born, Ryan Reynolds finally revealed his daughter's birthday: Dec. 16! On Wednes...

Mystery Solved! Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Daughter James' Birthday for the First Time

Happy birthday, little James!

A year after she was born, Ryan Reynolds finally revealed his daughter's birthday: Dec. 16!

On Wednesday, the Deadpool actor tweeted, "Happy birthday to my baby girl! Sad I lost my virginity. But thankful I have a daughter."

Blake and Ryan, who married in 2012, have been relatively private about their daughter, not revealing her name until March and sharing the first pic a few months later.

Ryan has fully embraced his new "dad role," joking with Jimmy Fallon in September that "I've definitely lost all cool," before the 38-year-old added, "I'm the dad guy now."

0 coment�rios: