‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Although she is currently dating Sexiest Doctor Alive, Mikhail Varshavski, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach said that her duty as Miss Uni...

Pia Wurtzbach: Miss Universe is still my priority

Although she is currently dating Sexiest Doctor Alive, Mikhail Varshavski, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach said that her duty as Miss Universe will always come first. 

As reported on Philstar News, in an interview with Dyan Castillejo recently, the beauty queen admitted to dating the Instagram-famous doctor – known to many as Dr. Mike, and that she is happy being with him. 

But her relationship with Dr. Mike is not going to be an obstacle in her duty, she said. 

"I am not in a hurry. I am dating and seeing what's out there. Just that. Like I said, Miss Universe is still my priority. I am very passionate about it and it's gonna stay that way for a long time," she said. 

Wurtzbach also stressed that Dr. Mike has been very supportive and understanding of her situation. 

"He's been very respectful in knowing that my priority is Miss Universe, and I appreciate that very much. He knows that this is my life right now, and I have the organisation behind me, WME/IMG and Philippines behind me, and he respects that," she said. 

(Photo source: fasheo.com)

0 coment�rios: