‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

The Voice contestants Lydia Lucy and Cody Frost are unwell, but both are determined to perform on Saturday’s final live show of the series....

The Voice 2016: Lydia Lucy and Cody Frost look to shake off illness ahead of the final

The Voice contestants Lydia Lucy and Cody Frost are unwell, but both are determined to perform on Saturday’s final live show of the series.

“I’m very excited about the final, but unfortunately, I haven’t been feeling too well over the last couple of days,” Lydia told the Press Association.

The 22-year-old cancelled a performance at G-A-Y nightclub, which was originally scheduled for Friday night.

“Hopefully, I’ll feel better on Saturday, but I was really looking forward to G-A-Y. It’s always an amazing gig and I’m gutted. I need to save all my energy because I’ve been feeling a little bit weak.”

Lancastrian Cody, who coughed several times during her interview, said she was “really ill”. “I’ve got some sort of, don’t know what it is yet,” she admitted.

However, the Burnley-raised singer has one less worry because she is familiar with the song she has rehearsed.

In the final, team Boy George’s Cody and will.i.am’s Lydia will battle for The Voice crown alongside former Liberty X pop star Kevin Simm and Cumbrian soloist Jolan.

The two men are mentored by Ricky Wilson. Paloma Faith will be the only judge with no acts in the final.

0 coment�rios: