‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Yook Sung Jae told that he fell in love with fishing recently. On April 21st, BTOB's Yook Sung Jae appeared on channel KBS 2TV's ...

Yook Sung Jae tells that he fell in love with fishing recently

Yook Sung Jae told that he fell in love with fishing recently.

On April 21st, BTOB's Yook Sung Jae appeared on channel KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together Season 3' as one of the guests with Park Ji Yoon, Bong Man Dae, and Lee Hi.

On the show, Yook Sung Jae said, "I fell in love with fishing recently. I am so eager to catch more and more fishes. It has been about a month, and I just love doing it."

Yook Sung Jae went on, "I for four to five times a week, and I usually catch about three fishes each time." Then, Park Myung Soo said to Yook Sung Jae, "Just go to the fish market in Noryangjin."

Yook Sung Jae added, "However, I missed a lot of fishes as well. If possible, I would love to become the first K-Pop idol star who appears on fishing channels."

Meanwhile, Park Ji Yoon expressed her thoughts about her nickname.

0 coment�rios: